Thursday, February 28, 2013

Free!

The Lord released me.  It only took about 2 weeks, and he released me.  He apparently did the work He needed to do in my heart in regards to the make-up thing, and He said to me on Monday, You can do what you want...if you want to wear it, I give you permission to...  Interestingly enough, I haven't worn it all week.  I just have gotten used to myself without it and am fine with not wearing it.  I've become comfortable in my own skin.  I think this needed to happen.  Heart changes are a good thing...especially if it brings our creator more glory!!! 

So what I will do for the rest of Lent remains to be determined...more than likely I still will not wear make-up 90% of the time so the Lord can continue to work on my heart...I continue to be excited for the journey......

In Christ,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment