Friday, June 14, 2013

The Fluffy Post

This post is fluffy. 

I love shoes.  No joke.  Especially really cute, girly shoes...but preferrably the kind that don't kill your feet....so if they ARE cute and girly, they need to not give me blisters and I need to be able to walk farther than 50 yards in them without yelping in pain.  But yeah...that is totally a thing I love...

I also love Polaroid cameras.  Dan makes fun of me for this.  I know, I know people.  It's a POLAROID.  What is so special about a POLAROID Meg?!  Well gosh darnit, I just don't know.  But I love them.  Maybe it's the instant gratification.  Or the "vintage" feel.  Whatever it is, I don't know or care, because I do love the Pola.  It's my fav. 

Actually, I just love old cameras, ok?  They are so cool.  I'm a bit old fashioned, so that's probably why that is a love of mine. 

And then there's things that sparkle.  Oh my goodness.  I LOVE anything sparkly.  Earrings, jewlery, pens.....yeah.  No kidding. 

Coffee makes me happy.  Why?  Probably because it helps my brain start thinking in the morning.  But I just love it.  The blacker the better.  The stronger the better. 

So why am I writing this fluffy post??  I have no idea.  But I am.  Because sometimes I just feel like being fluffy and not serious and thinking about fun things rather than the stuff that can weigh us down in life.  And sometimes, that's what we need....fluff.  Sometimes, I just have to get out of my own head, my own worries and even away from the fluffiness and think about the heavenly city to come....hopefully soon..... Yes I know, this post is all over the place.  But that's where I am at tonight.

In Christ,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment