Monday, June 10, 2013

Faithfulness

This is where the rubber meets the road.  Where things get messy.  This is where you have to dig in deep, put on that armour and cling to Jesus and trust His way.  This is where you have to believe that He knows what is best, that He has a plan, and that His refining fire is just making your character sharper.  This is where He REALLY purifies your heart and tests you to see, Does she REALLY believe My promises?

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts; And see if there be any hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasing way." ~Psalm 139:23-24.

The Lord is faithful and He will not leave or forsake me.  I have seen His faithfulness again and again. 

We were made to praise Him...to worship Him...in all His glory in good and bad, in happy and sad...regardless of whether we are joyful or angry. 

"I will give You thanks with all my heart;
I will sing praises to You before the gods.

I will bow down toward Your holy temple
And give thanks to Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth;
For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name.
On the day I called, You answered me;
You made me bold with strength in my soul.

ll the kings of the earth will give thanks to You, O Lord,
When they have heard the words of Your mouth.
And they will sing of the ways of the Lord,
For great is the glory of the Lord.
For though the Lord is exalted,
Yet He regards the lowly,
But the haughty He knows from afar.

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me;
You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies,
And Your right hand will save me.
The Lord will accomplish what concerns me;
Your lovingkindness, O Lord, is everlasting;
Do not forsake the works of Your hands." ~Psalm 138
 
Thank You, My Jesus.  For everything.
 
 Love,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment