Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Dear Ruthie (part 2)

Dear Ruthie,

When you are in your little chair and you look up at me with your sweet little eyes, your eyes of innocence and love, my heart melts. When you are smiling and cooing at me and pretending to be shy I catch my breath... This will only last but a moment. When you are crying and nothing your dad or I can do consoles you my heart breaks - I so wish I could make everything ok (or know what was wrong). My sweet baby girl, I love you with all my heart. I always will. Even if I get frustrated and discouraged at times with your crying...with not knowing what to do. I would give you my heart if you needed it. I am so grateful to God that you are healthy. I am so grateful He gave you to us. I am sure He has an amazing plan for your life. I look forward to seeing what that is. You are already one of my best friends and I cherish moments with you. When it is quiet and it is just you and I in the morning and I am feeding you. When you are cooing on the changing table while I change your diaper. When you fall asleep in my arms. You are my joy. I adore you and praise our great God for the gift of you.

Love Always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment