Monday, July 29, 2013

Lately

Lately I have been obsessed with being outside as much as I can be.  Especially since it isn't too hot out right now - extra bonus!!  I do love summer, minus the major heat and humidity, so the fact that the cooler weather must have decided to follow me back home from Canada is awesome.  Having the whole summer off could have something to do with it as well. :) 

Today I was blessed big time by a conversation at the gym with a friend.  I then was blessed to be able to pray for someone who is battling cancer.  I was even more blessed to get to come home and enjoy an iced coffee on my deck while reading devotions and enjoying the sun.  Then I got to have some wonderful time with my family.  And then finished the day off by talking to my love.  Thank You Lord, for this blessed day. 

In Christ,
Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment