Sunday, April 28, 2013

Thank You

As I sit in the warm sun...the golden rays reaching the deepest parts of my joints I feel alive. And refreshed.  In this moment...I can feel You Jesus. You have been there all along, always waiting for me...never leaving me...even when I ignore You as I often do.  I'm so deeply sorry.

This morning at church we had a moment to sit and listen to You.  This is what You said to me,

“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name; you are Mine!
“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they will not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched,
Nor will the flame burn you.
 “For I am the Lord your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I have given Egypt as your ransom,
Cush and Seba in your place.
 Since you are precious in My sight,
Since you are honored and I love you,
I will give other men in your place and other peoples in exchange for your life.
 Do not fear, for I am with you;..."  ~Isaiah 43: 1-5

Thank You. Thank You for that reminder.  And thank You for loving me despite my fears, failures, crabbiness at times and my ignoring of You.  I am for sure not worthy of Your love. But I honestly think it just makes me love You more.  Because even the greatest treasure in the whole world could not possibly add up to or compare to You....and all You have done for me?  How you have changed me, shaped me, saved me, refined me, purified me....why would you chose ME??  Who am I??  I am sure not anyone of significance.  But thank You.  And may I never forget this...and never forget to tell people how incredible Your gift to us was....

Love,
Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment