Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tears

Lord, I need You to hold me close, for You are all I have...my heart aches within me for comfort from You...comfort only You can give...

Lord, You know I have delighted in You...although I feel like lately I have not...this world, these worries and cares...they try to take me away from you...

I long to be with You...to feel You closer than anything...to hide with You somewhere no one can find us...Lord...hear the cry of my heart....draw near to me please...I need You....

Of course I come to You when I'm totally on my knees...when I have nowhere else to go...why do I not do this all the time? Even when I'm on the mountain top? This is really the desire of my heart...that no matter where I am I come to You like this...

Jesus, take this all from me...I cannot climb this mountain on my own...I need Your grace...I need more and more of You...

As warm tears flow down my face, it is amazing how healing they are to me....how full of release they are...how incredibly ordained this moment is.... It is as if the floodgates of all I have been holding inside for the last two weeks has been openend, and I am feeling a release...I am feeling uplifted slowly.....and it doesn't want to stop...

Your beautiful Word says that, "You have taken account of my wanderings; Put my tears in Your bottle. Are they not in Your book?" ~Psalm 56:8.  I love this...you collect my tears Jesus? You record them in a book?! This is amazing...it shows me that You even take my pain and keep account of it...because You care that much for me....

What do You use my collected tears for? I'm sure I have at least 1,000 bottles full of tears You have collected (if not more)...I'm sure You use them for good since You are only good...maybe that's where the rain that falls on the earth comes from....from tears you've collected....but I'm just guessing...I really don't know...my simplicity and ridiculouness shines forth once again...

Thank You Jesus, for Your healing tears...

Love Always and Forever,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment