Sunday, August 25, 2013

With You

When I am with you, I forget all my fears and worries.

When I am with you, everyone else disappears.

When I am with you, I am so happy I can hardly contain it.

When I am with you I smile a lot. Laugh a lot. Feel content a lot.

When I am with you I tickle you. You tell me not to, and I know you don't like it that I do that, but at the same time, you let me because you know it amuses me.  That shows me how you care.

When I am with you I act silly. Sillier than usual.

When I am with you I am real. The real, ungarded me. 

When I am with you, deep conversations are had.  Fluffy conversations are had.  Sad conversations are had.  Everything under the sun is discussed. 

When I am with you I sometimes get annoyed, frustrated, crabby...I don't mean to...I love you. More than anything (but Jesus).  But I'm human and I fail.  Please know I don't mean to hurt you...ever...at least not intentionally...

When I am with you I am free...in heart, mind, spirit...

When I am with you I see God's goodness...how He watched over you and I to bring us together in His own unique way...

When I am with you I feel loved. Cared for. Special. Honored. 

I love being with you.



Love,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment